What is the power of a Hero? To answer this question, first of all, Captains should deeply understand the base stats that make a hero strong.
1. Hero Quality
The better quality is, the higher stats this hero has. In Haki Legend, Hero will be divided into Low-to-High order: PURPLE > RED > BLACK. However, it is not always that the higher quality is better than the lower. Captain can use your strategic mind to training, upgrading ... to make a lower quality hero much stronger!
2. Base stats: A hero has 11 basic indicators ( including 6 major indicators and 5 secondary indicators).
Major indicators group
- Health: the vitality of a hero in battle
- Physic: Damage caused by physical attacks (such as punches, swords ..)
- Magic: Damage caused by magical attacks or bullets, the hero that damaged by magic maybe influence many bad effects
- Def (Defend): The ability to withstand damage from opponent. In battle, the higher defend hero has, the less Health he loss.
- Speed: Decide the order of hero's turn in battle.
Secondary indicators group
- Cristical resist:
- Counter resist:
3. Star levels
The levels of star are related to the plus base stats, and there is the extra potency to transform into strength.
4. Battle power
The general stats of a hero. It includes all the stats and demontrates the strength of a hero.
In general, there are several ways to make your hero much stronger and powerful. Once you understand all the stats of a hero, you should choose "one way" to your hero in many other ways.